Monday, May 24, 2010

PBA Regional Bowling Should Be On Xtra Frame

Are you missing Bowling on Sundays? I know I sure am. I look forward to watching the best of the PBA battle it out every week. Now that we are in the off season, and I feel like all I have to do is go bowl in my once a week summer league, and that is all the bowling I get to soak in. I thought of signing up for PBA Xtra Frame, but without live competition going in, this would mostly be watching re-runs and would quickly get old.

For this reason, I wish the PBA would add their regional tournaments to Xtra Frame. They could skip on the qualifying round, of course, but show the match play all the way up to the Championship. I know if they did, they would gain at least one paying subscriber, and am am quite certain many others. PBA regionals can be a blast to watch, and trust me, the regional bowlers are very good bowlers as well. Many of them are aspiring Tour bowlers and could compete at the Tour level.

My message to the PBA, add regionals to Xtra Frame so we can see all the excitement they have to offer, not too mention getting a glimpse of the future stars of the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment