Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Review of the Hammer Jigsaw Corner


For all you die hard Hammer fans out there that liked the Hammer Jigsaw, watch out. Here comes the Hammer Jigsaw Corner. This bowling ball is absolutely nasty, I have yet to come across a condition that this ball will not hook in. The ball has the Hammer Jigsaw Core and the Quick Corner 5/4 coverstock, finished to a 4000 grit with Powerhouse Factory Finish polish. This ball is great for medium to heavy volumes of oil, and that is why I got it. The layout of my ball is 50 X 3 7/8" X 60 using the dual angle layout technique. I have found that this ball works really well early in the Shark PBA pattern, especially since I have sanded the finish down to a 500 grit abralon finish. I also found some success using this bowling ball early in the Cheetah PBA pattern as well by taking a few revs off my normal release and moving right on the lanes. Even though this ball is meant to have a great overall hook potential, it is also very versatile. This is a great bowling ball and I recommend anyone have this bowling ball in their arsenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment