Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Highest PBA Experience Bowling Game

Last night in my PBA Experience league, I shot the highest game in my life and a halfway decent set. We were bowling on the Scorpion pattern, which is one of my best patterns since it is one of the long patterns.

I started off with my
Hammer Jigsaw Corner and was playing the lanes pretty straight, and the ball still had a 2000 abralon finish with a little polish. It was going ok until the end of game one where I started coming up high and could not seem to adjust. I decided to switch to my Hammer Psycho, which is much more angular, and I moved two arrows left with my feet and played much deeper. After a few shots and getting lined up, it was time to bowl. I put on quite the display, striking 9 times out of 11 and shooting a 240. I started the game with a 4 pin on a ball that I slightly pulled, then threw two strikes. Next, I pulled yet another, but got a break only leaving the 5 pin on a brooklyn shot. Then I struck out until the second ball in the tenth, where I pulled it yet again.

It was a great game and as much fun as I have had in quite a while. I cannot wait for next week to see if I can continue this new found skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment