Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bowling’s Official Website Has Changed

Bowling’s Official Website Has Changed

And Boy, has it changed dramatically! At first, I was a little skeptical, as most people fear change. But after cruising around the site for a while, I must say it grew on me. The new layout is awesome, not too mention the ease of looking up my bowling league recap sheet is a few less steps. And there is a really cool forum that you can sign up for and find out all about bowling tournaments domestic and international. You can even post to the forum yourself anything that they deem appropriate. I must say despite my usual fear of change, this was change for the better. If you have not seen Bowling’s new official website, you must check it out:

Bowl.com

Feel free to disagree with me and leave comments of what yo do not like about the site. I love constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment