Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who makes the Best Bowling Balls? I think Hammer

Over the years I have thrown quite a few different bowling balls. If you have reached this page then you have probably asked yourself the following question: Who makes the best bowling balls? The answer to this question is simple, there is no right answer. Sure, if you come across a PBA sponsored bowler, he will tell you what he throws is the best. That may not mean that they are the right bowling balls for you. Everyone out there throws the bowling ball a little differently. Depending on your speed, revolutions, and the area of the lane you like to play, you may find you have the best luck with a bowling ball that I would never throw in a tournament. In any event, since you got here I might as well give you my opinion. I have had the most luck with Hammer bowling balls. They have great length, and incredible backend! They hit the pocket hard and I rarely have trouble carrying. That does not mean they are perfect and always strike, but I have had the best carry when I have a Hammer bowling ball in my hand. I have two sanctioned 300 games, and both were thrown with Hammer bowling balls.

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Best Bowling Shoes

    ReplyDelete