Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Do You Bowl a 900? Ask Andrew Teall

I am no stranger to witnessing perfect games being bowled. The truth be told, I have bowled a couple myself. However, I have never seen anyone in my life bowl a perfect series. I was not even sure it was possible with the possibility of leaving a ringing ten pin or stoning an eight pin on what seemed to be a perfect ball. And then, Mr. Mushtare supposedly bowled multiple 900s, begging the question if he ever really bowled one. There have been very few 900 series bowled in the history of bowling, and he bowls three in a year? Well, just last week, it appears as if another 900 has been bowled. Andrew Teall of Medford, NJ has done the nearly impossible, rolling three perfect games for the perfect series. I have not found any info yet as to whether the score has been approved, but I have read in multiple forums that it was true with lots of witnesses. Congratulations Andrew!

If you don't believe me, check here:

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009911050352

No comments:

Post a Comment